i am who i am -sinchan-

Friday, August 7, 2009

owh. ist been a long long time i dint even sign in this side =(


sorry to those who try to find out my post. wahahah geli know everyone miss me dy~ haha this whole month really a 'don know how to say' to me.
stress? haha. maybe. many new challenge. ~.~ now already the week 11 in my uni life.
i be in live in kl continously 11week. sure i did back to klang once a week. or maybe once in two week ~.~

sigh. just finish my computer stidies group debate and public speaking talk show today. T.T
really not that enough to me. my effort my talent. my standard it is really hard to overcome these new study environment. i am really stress. for sure. hmm.

oh ya. i have to wear formal aiitire today. ~.~ wearing skirt. i today ppl who know me well would have a big shocked la. as av1 know i seems like a girl who hate to da ban hate to be girly girly style. so its a new link to me for today. and av1 actually open out thier big eyes when saw what im wearing today. =)