i am who i am -sinchan-

Thursday, January 21, 2010

blood donation

i am so proud of myself today =) haha
finally i get to know my blood type today.
which i probably wish to find out for 18years d.
xp i am O blood type. quite sad le actually.
i tot i was A or B or AB type. but nvm lo.
i donated 450ml.
my 1st blood donated contributed to Utar & UMCC organiser.
i really proud of my self andd my gang. MunXin Feiwen Elisa & Darrel.
when we proccesing even get scolded by the nurse.
lol me and feiwein kena kaokao. she scolded us not to be so excited until our blood unsuffesful flows out to the container? ~.~
i admit la we quite noisy there and keep laughing. =.=
haha Munxin so cute. lol. lastly, not to mentioned. her blood pit out when she manage to serve a cup of milo outside pd011. lol. she shocked everybody there.
i think mun xin who the one getting most tension la. haha