i am who i am -sinchan-

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

birthday letter. from chick blogspot. =)

KIM

To my Dearest sinchan:

i always know that is late than sorry.. so, i hope u dont mind me giving u this ' letter' abit late than oct 17. and hope u dont mind i put it as public one? hehehe

十八岁了,月经也来了五六年。习惯了吗?

haha.. i give back u the same thing that u gave lyn lyn.. sorry if u wanto read it in chinese but, due to my failure chinese that had been proven in lyn's letter, i think is better i put it in english =)I duno how u felt about the little birthday party that few of the kim gang did for u. Hm. is better if u can reply me in ur blog? hahaha.. hope for tat yea~ haha.. u got a new maid.. name JIWA.. no more AH HUAT. haha.. see, we even know wats ur maid name! this is cool..I know u have been waiting for letters, u wanted to read it. but. ha.. i dun wanto write it. cos i duno wat to write. really!!! don ask me why.. but now let me squish something inside ~~u has been a funny and sia sui fren. u are not scared of being sia sui and so something EXTRAODINARY that normal people wont do it. u are always my hero. i call u my hero at fb. tats true! im always jealous of ur sports skills. cos u always win meT_T no matter wat kind of sports. u got the better skills compare to me. but u said u 封我做偶像, actually im the one who 封你做偶像 . i wish i could have a better skills in sports like u. u could play ping pong, basketball, softball all better than me.. too bad..my only things to win u is mayb marathon or swimming? u are always the hero. hahaha. but i got a few words for u. DO PICK UP THE CALL OK? ha. i know im being keras with u about the phone call.. but..ha. sorry la. forgive me.. cant stop feel like scolding u everytime call u. DO TRY TO BE PUNCTUAL. i know the bride always jam. but, jz try to leave earlier? DO BE CONFIDENT WITH URSELF. u are so not confident with urself my fren, i mean in some ways tat u and i we know. be urself. u are u! no one can be u. besides, everyone love being with u my dear. there is no shame of anything. bcz u are shani. no others can be shani. cos is just u...

thanking moment:
thanks for being my best partner. u are so cute with ur bear bear mak and ah nene mak.
thanks for every 娱乐效果.
thanks for being my sports mate.thank you.

at last. happy 18th. PLKN ROCKS!

FROM LIM CHICK =)
thanks for this letter.haha