i am who i am -sinchan-

Monday, October 19, 2009

Lim Chick.


erm. i have no idea to reply u in this site. ~.~ its kind of complicated feelings after i read ur letter ok.~,~

suprise that u wrote the letter in this way. hard to express my feeling now. damn u chick. haha

anyhow. its kinda touching also la. touch my nene. but im not a hero like what u think la. instead that u're the hero la, maybe just for me. =) u planned , u did in action, and u touch ppl heart.the way u treat ur frens are special. especially the frens who meant to u so much. u did it in action to prove that u care , u zhong shi ur beloved frens. sometimes i also jealous u lo, u got pohli got evonne weewee them. they treat u just different than normal frens. becos in thier heart u impress them deeply. same to me. u reli special to me k. no matter how busy how tired are u u will just jior out for a met or a badminton! haha just becous u zhong shi our frenship! and other than that i feng1 u as my hero becos u reli able to speak very well in english! even sing very well in english song! ur voice reli amazing la. no doubt. sometimes i just wish that i could have half potential as urs la. ur self confidence also quite high lo, in singing and language area only! haha nola. u reli amaze me la =) and sure ur family, u most zhong shi de. and most sek de~ remember u told me b4, ur own experiece brings u somethin knowledge that we would never been experience.u're right.u're inordinary =) k la. u are just special to me la ~ =)