i am who i am -sinchan-

Thursday, May 28, 2009

27th of May

~.~ not bad ma


yingtong.. my sister =p


they didnt bill in the cake we ordered =p






swt.

u know~ i get an free-for-charge alarm after back from d camp =)..
its really cool.. i bear that av1 will feel warm to this unique while joyful alarm =)
peace.
this morning, around 9am.. my cutie mummy freak off my sweet nest =)
she knocked my door heavily with her smile face.. gosh...
how long did i never slept for over 8hours 1 night ~.~
pissed off wei. but at d same time..i stared at my stupid mummy smiling face..
aikx.. fine k.. avthing gone.. let it be. who ask mummy is the one i most respect n i love her much.. haha
samo tuesday i woke up 6 in d morning.. attend for the UTAR orientation day..
i follow my sister'car ~.~ so that i had to woke up so early just same as in d camp =.= stupid right
er. she wake me up so rudely got her own reason. lol mum ask me to attend my uncle's funeral~
feel not willing to follow =.= aikx.. but just accompany mummy lo ~.~
chinese traditional funeral just complicated ~.~ we just follow.. bla bla bla
around 2pm papa mama n me went to aman perdana there having lunch ~ long time i dint having chinese food d.. touching T.T
after that my dad fetch my mum to factory.. i had been inside the car lepak di whole klang valley for 3 hours =.= my dad do his work.. went to customer's shop to collect their payment of goody..
hmm.. i reached my house around 5++ pm..
tired man~ sleepy ~.~ haha then i sleep until 5.30
my sister give me a called.. ask me to join her at Aeon JJ ~.~
she was inside green box with her gang of frens...

dei..even though i knew her purpose to ask me join her KALAOKE. i have car to convince her.. =.= but for my own good..i have to prepared for my college life too.. buy some cloth n books~ hmm yingtong followed me too.. we shop until around 9pm =) feel hungry ma..then having a slice of mango flovour cake inside the secret recipe..rm 6.30.. a cup of eppresso..rm 5.50.


and the thing i must be mention here is.. lolx..
we get discount? don know la..
in fact our total bill was rm 12 right.. but the bill the waitress gave us shown rm 6.35 only..
haha.. we shocked too.. we maked conclusion for ourself ~.~ today is ladies night =p