i am who i am -sinchan-

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the one n half month i be in NS


full loreng ~.~ ish i looks like a noobie haha


my gang =) 5 of them from KL 1 from Selangor and 2 of them from Perak


if she take off her tudung u may shocked and ask her isnt u are a chinese? ~.~


Dorm Dahlia. 30+ bed n most of all company DELTA =)


we enjoyed inside the sinki ~.~ with our half naked body lol. i didnt. bcus my aunty met me that day




one month after the cheng meng holiday.. im back to my nest again~ my place..4days breaks for us..syok ma =) hehehe
its been a challenge for me to stay in d campsite for preious one n half month there.. seriously~
after my 4 days cuti semester, 2 more weeks to go.. i have to leave off from my camp due to futher study.. i start my lesson on 1 of june, orientation day last long from 26 to 29 of may.. so i've been apply to leave camp early on 18 of may... one week before my studies start. unfortunately, M16 shooting on 19 to 22 of may~ which at Ipoh,Perak. T.T
because of the shooting, i've decide to leave camp on 25 of may =0 hehahe
and sure nt only because the shooting i stay longer~ i miss my frens there ~.~ memang bu she de lo haiya.. memberatkan hatiku =) my camp most of the people from perak,KL,Sel,cameron & kelantan.. sure Perak the most ppl where they from. then KL & Sel the second many ppl the place they from. erhemx i love my frens there . they are kind, friendly and sure they brighten my every single day. i need them to passes my day there. =p no matter chinese malays or even indians. u are still my partners =)
eh. lucky star actually is normal penomena izzit? how come we can saw at least 2 times in a morning..or 6 times a day woo. pengsan. haha.nice la wei,liu xin yu.. hard to imagine tat good fortune will be reclaimed on my life time. haa ~,~ how betapa bertuah for me kena tis national service. lol.
i learnt many values from there laa. sociality of this country. the fact wat we gonna accept no matter how ur feelings. character of every single person comes out different when u know them well. so on accept and not to try mengetepikan them when u realize or knew somthing bad on him/her. Acording to point of view of pshycology, ppl will started ignore some1 when feel annoyed to them. and physically they lose confidence in this person, just a simple irritation. so how matter how polite are them, they would not having a good relationship among each other. what i wanted advise was 'try to emphasize on what they talented but not to dealing on or care more bout wat their que dian' . membayangkan a piece of A4 paper suddenly kena black pen's ink.. just a dot of black ink. what we would focus on? a dot or still the A4 milky paper? hehehe =)
hahaha u know har.. kwang hua is such like chinese atmosphere right. no even a malay i really know them well. in ns i get to close v malays frens =) they like me much. lol. i like them too =p
i got a new nickname ! LOL
one day when i introduce myself to a malay girl~ i told her my name. i speak like this - ' hi, my name is JING SHAN. Nice to meet u =) ' i was so happy because she is the first malay girl i introduce myself like this to her =) Fine. i was shocked when she replied. lol she said 'Ape? Sinchan??' hahahaha. she gelak for my cute name =.= Mensweatkan. haha. so from now on i got a newname. i love this name much =) because atleast it was easily to recognize me n memorise easily my name =.=
Good one NG SIN CHAN =)

actually many stuffs i am willing to write down la. but too many d ~.~ next round ill be continue some new topicss hehe. so take care again to all of my frens who cares me alot =)
im back on 25 of may =) then my collge life will start soon..
woohoo quite nervous and qi daii =p
-to be continue-






oh ya~ i enjoyed my bat kut teh this morning~ wahahaha sedap ma~