i am who i am -sinchan-

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hahaha this dating i had been delayed for 2 days~ since im quite lazy n busy =p
vanilla float. i take 2 rounds =.= 1 cup reli not enough 4 me laa..
sufen v tauhu

chick. sweating. u enjoyed it. we know.


erhemx. chick already invited me for badminton since im still inside d camp.
lol sorry lo my dear chick. finally i did it yesterday for her. i drived to eng ann ytd about 4.20 pm. luckily i had not been stucked on the street of this stupid busy centre of klang valley. abor reli quite kesian ma. haha
i reached at chick's house about 4.40pm. not to waiting seen her cute face.. haha u changed d la my chick. really~ ur looks and u seems mature d ma seriously~ but i still the same.being jail life for 2 n half month in d camp. gosh. pimples growed like hell. weight too =.= i gained up 2kg d.. mummy T.T save me.. i wan start my college life as soon la! haiya~ both u n sf taylor~ but different campus.. but still subang n pj =) we plan d wat, after finish my ns.. wahahaha lepak lepak lo~ go KL go here go there ~.~
after that chick drvie n we play badminton at eng ann court.. i miss here lots.. this is my place.. my secondary life momories all from this place.. hmm we just play fpr 1 hour.. both us not that active as b4 d.. now semakin lazy n seems as our muscle and bone retarded d.. haha but for me, the one who in ns n still having excerxise every morning, have no ground to belive~ whatever, i admit that i might have some retarded condition, because of my weight gained.. LOL
after that we met sufen at jusco, she saw me she just shouted and told me i have no changes ~.~ sure lo, half year d i still passed my day simply go lucky.. hehe samo the ppl around me we play together like a kids dei.. but sufen also no changes ma~ =) still the same.. slim n syok .. miss my frens lots T.T
then we enjoy our dinner ..dint mentioned the restaurant's name. haha something like da bin lou~ we chat bout many things.. n we did stupid things too, just like what we had did it in Kwang Hua =) i mean, maybe the stupid things just only jingshan doing =.= yeh~~~
i fart infront of me frens =(
ok.. to end up my last post before going back my ns camp, i appreaciate everythings i having now.. espeacially my frens.. i need u guys.. and my family~ i love all of u.. 25 im coming back here~ hehe take care