i am who i am -sinchan-

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PROTON CIVIC

do u guys ever seen a car which have a special name. PROTON CIVIC =.=

this morning while im in traffic light which infront of UTAR, ish
a PROTON SAGA infront of me. ahah we saw a cpider net sticker pasted on his car. at first we were just mention bout d sticker . it was funny k.. actually the sticker purposed to be cover off the scar of the accident damege. lol quite creative. we were just like. oh ya. feel like wanna see the driver how he/she looks like.But too bad we cant get the driver appearance as the saga move quite fast ~.~ a few second later. DEI i was just curious bout the label which showed at d right coner of the bonnet,the same car.saga with light blue colour ~.~ there was 2 models of car name.d SAGA word its seem like the font edited became smaller d. and slight lower of d saga word there was a little bigger font word. CIVIC. and sure i asked my jijie. really have a car named proton civic?. urgh. quite stupid i have a lauyar wira not possible i 'change ' it to BMW right. chieh


after my class. about 2pm. quite a distance i parked my car myvi from UTAR PD block.
uhm wheni walked half way to my car, i saw a white kancil from long distance, the kancil was parked illegally. i were just felt that this white kancil quite inordinary ma.cus the whole road with a kancil poped out. lol so cute ma. while i walked forward.gosh. it was blocking my car exactly. stupid fellow i was rushing my time dei. luckily this indian man(as i saw a indian sembahyang picture? pasted on his front mirror) responsible for his action. he put down his number n i called him =.=

after about 10 mins, im embarrased anyway. a botak malay guy knocked my door. unfortunately, the moment im gorek-ing my nose n try to take out the nose feaces which inconvinience me in breathing ma. stupid. don noe whether this botak saw im opisai-ing not. wat the heck. he told me that please be patient, the owner was still busy bout smtg. give me more around 10mins. i were just like so frenly to respond to him,a single sorry word he was not even gave me.regreted why don i just scold him bad word and argue bout y don u get the key and move just a little forward OR backward to make me off of this place. ish. benggong ma! wasted my almost 30mins! in fact im really rushing my time. about 10mins after d botak guy. a indian guy just come and maked in d car. and he was just like a rushing-time-bussiness man. yer, i stared at him but he was just not care bout it. urgh. wasted. hah i bet that sure he was a failure bussiness man! cheh. still the kancil he drive. ppl already in proton civic sayang, samo block my way with his illegal parking.