i am who i am -sinchan-

Monday, June 15, 2009

ternimator salvation

lalala
today almost late to d 8am tutorial accounting class
luckily safe for today class hah. b punctual my dear sinchan =)
fetch the studpid mei yin back to kepong ~.~ i like mei yin quite much ma
at least she makes my UTAR life more interested. n d lameness emotion had been reduces by her appear in TB1 wahahaha
and sure, my time to past over d gap between classes was being quite easy to pass d ><>
after my class i went to watch ternimator at brem ball with my fren. quite notbad la this movie
hmm then we go pasar malam ~.~ hot man ><
chhieh haha
after that around 8.30pm i drvide back my nest segambut.
urgh. im tired. ~.~
neway. i dint done my tutorial homework. hah lazy d.
so just let it be.
take care guys
chicky, i miss u ma.