i am who i am -sinchan-

Saturday, June 13, 2009

new laptop

hey guys.. i got my new laptop

woohoo
bby the way.. i can suff anytime to internet at my kl house ad
my dad had just register for the celcom boardband =)
so its quite a new challenge for me
hah. at least wont being blur in class wihout notes and tutorial question which need to access on the UTAR WBLE page. dei.
quite stupid ~.~
we neeed to print out ourself. waste ink waste paper.
this is utar purposed y they ask student to print out own self.
hmm
ytd~ so cool la me.
i drvied in federal highway v my stupid lauyar car.lauyar wira
but my economics lecturer told us that local maded cars wira is the best in the worst
lol weird ma
i drvied 30mins to reach klang from pj.wah then reach kwang hua.i fetched my sisters back
both them went for band practice
let me think off when im in band the last few years
1 hour i waiting them in kh, watching them walking their competition formation
with the sweaty body. same saje.when im in band. the sweaty scent. urgh busuk ma
ahah after that i went to bee hong house! wow she's my ns fren
she help me to take back my medal from ns kem
gold n bronze medal!
ilove it so so so much
d gold 1 is my menembak medal
bronze 1 is my voleyball team. hehehe represeted our wirawati company delta =p
i miss plkn.

oh ya. d second week in UTAR suffering too
hahaha

i want improve my speaking in englsh!

bless me =)