i am who i am -sinchan-

Thursday, June 25, 2009

i miss band. again.

im in utar PE block study room now. lol left me n one chinese studies's girl ~.~ she just borrowed my econ tutorial question from me. which i just finish by 4pm with ms ida. yer she is quite annoyed la. while im playing my typing maniac in facebook. she runs towards me for questioning ma. she make me get lose in this match n 0 marks! n worst she don noe she was just bother at me =.= stupid ma. now she is just beside me. lol

luckily i brought my laptop today,because the public speaking's presentation. i did a slide show. hopefully my performance today its not that boring. haha tutor commentted on my presentation.. she said the major problem is my language. lol in fact i know that i wont missed out this problem. because i really use quite many malay word to replace my english word. haha so sadd. but overall is still ok, eveyone interested in my slide show. as in those picture is so cute n funny as well =) peace. its all get over. not need to worry this stupid presentation d. god bless me =)

so cold la me. the aircone seems it switch on so low temperature. im still waiting for my sister! she went to watch transformer v her fren =( so badly we went to skul by 1 car only.. i wan go back homw now la. shit so hungry samo.