i am who i am -sinchan-

Friday, June 5, 2009

my current life

just been 1 week i be in UTAR, iM started my study for only 1 week.. i hate this uni life, =.= really la.. this place makes me wanna long piak k.. haha every morning have to attend d early morning class.. 8am, 9 am, or wednesday UTaR kind to us.. they put our class on 12pm.. haha until 2pm only.. if any class on 8am i have to woke up at 6.30 in d morning.. then drive to skul about 20minutes.. so get off from my KL condo's home was about 7.30 am.. other than that, the gap between the classes is too long for us! we need to break up to 2 hours for next classes ~.~ u know har, quite stupid right.. the 2 hours makes us more tired and due of we were fele sleepy inside d class =.= benggong ma!

hmm.. did u guys did well in speaking english?
lol.. now im facing this problem as well..
not that i couldnt speak any word in english..
is just like..take a long time to manage a english sentence? ~.~
im quite afraid for my presentation performance..
don know y.. maybe im not used to chat in english? not used to having a english conversation v others? er i meant .. not often..
and scare my pronousation would out of tune.. lol! mensiashuikan!!
the 5 minutes of public speaking's presatation ,
i scare i would just standing infront 25person in a tutorial class, with a blank mind n a stupid faces =.=
its ok.. bless me everyone.. =) i think i would be as soon as possible to makes my self get used to d university life.. without wearing uniform to study its quite a PEK CHEK matter to me..
cant wear the same shirt or pants in d 5 days one week.. scare someone recognize that we were wearing the same shirt or same pants as in d one whole week.. sweat! i know its really sia shuikan.. or just i think more d? but then i asked for quite many ppl this problems too.. haha they agree with me.. hehe so, i miss uniform... i miss my secondary skul life.. or even my primary skul life.. hahaha! kindergarden as well too... ~.~

just now about 5pm i reached my bukit tinggi home.. tired man.. headache samo..
aikx.. once i reached house straight away i went to my bed n lye down.. trying to fall asleep, but my brain start to think somthing else.. haha .. really quite a sudden, i think off d NS life...
hmmm.. national service.. which really influence me quite a way of my mind thinking.. the malaysia's cultural malaysia's sociality.. i am really miss all my frens over there.. espeacially the girl i had just close with and no longer we had already been force to seperated with each other.. knew her in d last week i be in there, with the sign languange we get to know each other
well.. gosh.. when the time i don know her well, i felt that she was a girl such a kind like sombong, mememtingkan diri. haha and she was a IC Squad which had 2balak for her Alpha company..
in that first week n d last week we had been know well to each other.. both of us close to each other.. we go down to the hall together.. she lepak at my dorm, n also im standing out of her dorm to waiting her n we go down together.. sometimes need to wait she mo lai mo qu.. haha then i will go down myself..she was really slow =.= after that samo she'll scolded me.. lol we just like sisters k.. and she was elder than me only 1 day =) which her birthday on 16/10 8pm n mine on 17/10 9.30am.. lol we shocked n not only that.. we born at d same hospital =) she was from klang too ~.~ hmm.. one of the day, when the day before i leaving.. we sat both side of my bed.. i give her my book n she gave me hers too.. we write for each others a long long speech.. haha we write almost 30 minutes with the music,that she offered me to switch on to accompanied us writting with the music...
=p i like that feeling.. its warm, its touching.. haha because she was just speacial to me.. she treat me like her sister.. haha but i know now onwards.. we were just far apart.. don know how im gonna to close with her again.. althought we were promised to each other that some day, we would get to meet with again. haha quite a stupid thinking.. did i shoud be serious to what our promises? haha in fact every buddys in ns talk to me this sentence too..maybe this promised for everyone were just a officially promised for the seperation of frens.. =) i think i would take it with an easy way..just as what we gonna believe.. shun qi zhi ran =)

good luck sin chan!

cheers~