i am who i am -sinchan-

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

champion of selangor state marching band competition 2009

oh my goat.

haha. english language's tutor joke ~.~

today i skipped my class went to kelana jaya stadium for the selangor state marching band competition .. ~.~ wooh amazing! i were just shocked bout my ex skul band performance!
while watching kwang hua formation at the sme time my head keep shaking.. cus iits really really really AMAZING , AWESOME!

kwang hua band had really changed d entire style. the real mrarching band? hah. ya. it showed that those previous year we had went through the wrong way. its really complicated. what we did for the past year competition was just as our outdated mind, out dated uniform and a out dated marching band's rules. in fact, the champion needed a IN a FASHION marching band. =) n sure thanks for our new skul principal. the capital to get the new coach new colour guard every thing new which need money. haha

kwang hua the chanpion of 2009 selangor marching band competition.

erhemx. sure i feel a bit of unfairness. hah. y don we get the new coach earlier. early 1 year can d ma. at least we get to involved in d national competition trip. fuck . hah my dream my passion for my band life of my secondary skul life. y stil it would happened after my secondary skul life T.T i miss band. i miss the feeling when i get a strongly passion in BAND in MUSIC in my journey of BAND PRACTICE in the 5 years kwang hua life.

however, i have no doubt to accept the fact. sure. congratx to my junior. congratx everyone who still remembering their senior which is us, a really respectfull official name. -EX MEMBER-
aikx. how hard to me to switch up this ex-member level. i don wan! argh.

sinchan. get used to it k. ~.~ fine la fine la. cus im really soon to be a 18 cute cute girl. =)

johor 2009 natianal level merching band. add oil to those stupid kids.which used to be fight with me in the previous years. haha now is 2009 =)

peace sinchan.


ex member

T.T